Posted by Trevor Sullivan on 2010/10/03
I was hoping you all could help me by letting me know what content on my blog has been most helpful to you, and what really hasn’t interested you. As with any blog, it only makes sense to target my writing to the content my readers are interested in. Therefore, I’m asking for your feedback to help me tailor the future content of this blog to your interests.
Here are a few questions to consider:
- Which article do you best remember on my blog?
- What topics have I been covering well, and what would you like to see covered better?
- Have I done a good job of staying on-topic and not getting off course?
- Are my articles either too vague or too specific?
- What articles / topics would you like to see in the future?
I’d be extremely grateful for any feedback you can provide. I hope that the information that I have shared thus far has been of good quality, and interesting to you.
Remember, this blog is worthless if my readers are not getting anything useful out of it. Only you can tell me what I can do better!
Thanks in advance for your comments! Any feedback good or bad truly means a lot to me.